about the Job
- Responsibility for educational analyses, capacity development and strategic support to the country pro-gramme
- Follow up and analyse the developments in the education sector and develop strategies to design programme and projects
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and conduct training to Operational Partners and other stakeholders in educational contents and processes
- Conducting monitoring and internal evaluation of the quality of educational activities of the Operational Partners and the Country Programme
- Representing PCF in different networks/working groups on education.
This position will report to the Country Representative. Full job description is available here.
- Master’s degree in education or related fields with a minimum of five years of experiences in project management across a range of project types in education and child’s right.
- Extensive knowledge of the country’s education system, policies, and strategies.
- Extensive experience in Training of Trainers in child-centered approach and curriculum development.
- Knowledge in Child Rights, Child Protection Policies and Intercultural Education is an asset.
- Proven track record of coordinating projects involving different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of programme development with practical experiences in Project Cycle Management and Result Based Management.
- Results-oriented team player with very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Fluency in national language(s) and English (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge in PC Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Reliable, accurate and systematic;
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated.
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the function.
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
- Reliable, result-oriented personality, committed to learn from peers.
- Willing to travel in the field (50%).
You get a meaningful and versatile job with a lot of responsibility in an NGO that is active internationally. A family-like working atmosphere and good working conditions are also part of the package.
You dare to take the step and send us your application in pdf per e-mail, including a motivation letter in English (max.1 page), a recent CV (max. 3 pages), two recent references, work certificates, copy of diplomas and the salary expectations, no later than 20 December 2023 to the following contact person: Ariana Lins, Country Representative Mozambique, email: email@example.com. Please state in the subject line “Application for Education Officer PCF Mozambique”.
For further information or questions, please contact: Country Representative of Mozambique, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applications received after the deadline and through means other than the address given above will not be considered. All applications will be treated confidentially.
First round interviews will take place online on 24 January 2024.
You can find more information about the Foundation at pestalozzi.ch.